The topic of this project is to do linguistic exchanges: Dutch classes will come on a french farm for a visit in French and French and Wallonia classes will go in the Dutch farms for a visit.
The begin of the project
Some teachers and educational inspectors in Vlaanderen have already discovered the project and are very enthusiastic! The farm is an environment "more realistic" than in class. That offer to the children a contact with the nature through the agricultural activity. The farmer will welcome in its mother language, allowing the children to discover not only a foreign language but also another culture!
- the farmer will learn to welcome the Dutch class ( a half-day).
- the teacher visits the farm with his class. He participates actively in the visit and translates the interventions of the farmer with the children
- the visit is during one day (approximately of 9:30 am in 15 pm). For those of you who welcome on several days, adaptations will be possible.
You wil find here the documents for french class who visit dutch farm :
- Book for teacher and farmer in french version
- Book to prepare the visit with the children in french version
You wil find here the documents for dutch class who visit french farm :
- Book for teacher and farmer in dutch version
- Book to prepare the visit with the children in dutch version